- Cruise Ship Interiors Europe will host the entire marine interiors community under one roof at the Fira de Barcelona on 4-5 December 2019.
- Free super early bird registration for the two-day conference and expo opens on Tuesday 28 May 2019.
- While all entry to Cruise Ship Interiors Europe is free, super early bird attendees will receive added benefits at the event.
Barcelona, Spain, May 2019 – Cruise Ship Interiors Expo Europe is the first interactive trade fair for cruise ship design, newbuild and refurbishment. Premiering on 4-5 December 2019, the event provides a gateway for interior designers, architects, outfitters, shipyards and interior suppliers to meet with Europe’s ocean, river and expedition cruise line market players working on major refurbishment and newbuild projects.
“I’m looking forward to Cruise Ship Interiors Expo Europe and am pleased to be on the Advisory Board and offering my full support to this highly focused event.” – Andrea Bartoli, principle manager of outfitting, Carnival Corporation
Taking place in one of Europe’s most historically creative cities, the two-day event will unite cruise lines, shipyards, outfitters and design studios to enjoy networking opportunities, a show floor of more than 150 IMO-certified suppliers – including Bolidt, Forbo Flooring Systems and Shores Global – and insightful conference sessions.
Registration for Cruise Ship Interiors Expo Europe will be rolled out in stages, beginning with super early bird registration, which opens on Wednesday 29 May 2019. Attendees who register during the super early bird period will benefit from the following perks:
- Fast-track registration
- Bag/coat check
- Complimentary lunch
- Access to the Cruise Ship Interiors Awards Finalists Reception
- Downloadable conference sessions post-show
- Use of B2B matchmaking service
Super early bird registration will run for two months, ending on 26 July 2019. Participants hoping to attend Cruise Ship Interiors Expo Europe are urged to register now to avoid missing out on valuable networking opportunities, including the official launch party and B2B matchmaking service.
Follow developments and updates on Cruise Ship Interiors Expo Europe on Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.