Speaker Resource Page
Welcome to the Speaker Resource Page. Here you will find arrival and meeting arrangements, as well as any FAQs regarding your participation in the conference/workshop programme. Please bookmark this page – we will be adding to it regularly between now and the show.
The conference agenda will be going live in early Autumn.
Helen Blantz will be confirming with speakers:
- Final timings and location of sessions
- Onsite meeting arrangements
- Your session briefing notes (format/ key topics/ questions for speakers/moderator/ workshop leaders to shape the conversation)
Should you require any changes to the online programme, please let Olivia Irving know.
Your biography & photo (head & shoulders)
Please send a short current biography (max 150 words in biography format, rather than CV please), along with your most current headshot and company logo to Helen. Please do this by Friday 22 September 2023.
Slide Sharing Permission Form
We would like to share any slide decks you use during the session with attendees after the event.
If you are using slides, when you upload them you will be asked to complete this simple permission form. The form gives you the option to provide an edited slide deck that is different from the ones you use on the day. Please indicate where this is the case.
Registration and Badges
For our 2023 live events, we are requesting that speakers register themselves for the shows they are attending please. The registration process is a simple one. It’s the same for everyone – please follow this link and fill in the requested information. Our VIP team will then upgrade your passes to VIP Speaker passes.
You can collect your badge at the registration desk upon arrival to the show.
Please arrive at least an hour before your conference/ workshop session.
Helen will set up a WhatsApp group for the session you are participating in. This is for live contact and any updates on your whereabouts on the day.
Please register yourself to attend the show. On arrival, please let the Registration Desk know that you are a Speaker and they will have your badge ready for you. You will be able to collect your badge from 8:00 am.
Please arrive promptly at your speaker pre-meeting so that the moderator and speakers can make any final arrangements for the session. Speaker pre-meetings will take place on the booth your live session is running from.
29 November 2023
- Inspiration for beautiful design: case studies in materials and spaces – Meet at 9:30am on Stand 750: Robos Contract Furniture. Kindly note that we have advised your names to security staff to allow you early entry to the exhibition hall
30 November 2023
- Is project management a dark art? Working with outfitters, yards and contractors – Meet at 9:30am on Stand 422: TeamHoff. Kindly note that we have advised your names to security staff to allow you early entry to the exhibition hall
- Designing for adventure: Spotlight on expedition cruise interiors – Meet at 11.30am on Stand 428: Coco Wolf.
- The role of tomorrow’s marine designer – Meet at 2.30pm on Stand 922: JSC Marmo Arc.
CSIE Opening Party
All speakers are warmly invited to attend our Opening Party on the evening of Tuesday 28 November.
We are looking forward to bringing the industry together for informal drinks and networking ahead of the expo.
Venue: The Fox, ExCeL, Warehouse K, 2 Western Gateway, London E16 1DR
Times: 28 November, 7pm – 10pm
RSVP to Helen Blantz, and include the name of your plus-one.
Cruise Ship Interiors Awards
The fourth edition of the Cruise Ship Interiors Awards will be taking place on the afternoon of Thursday 30 December, 4pm – 5pm in the Conference Theatre. We encourage you to attend this and join us in celebrating our wonderful community.
- Speaker briefing meetings will decide if session topics require slides. Speaker briefings will take place at the end of September.
- If you are providing slides, please use your slides as an opportunity to provide simple visual support to your contribution.
- The final deadline to submit slides is Tuesday 21 November 2023
- It is important that presentations are in the 16:9 format and in point size no less than 16
- Please ensure you have a backup copy of your slides with you on a memory stick/thumb drive on the day
- Please upload your presentations to this link and we’ll add them to our CSI branded slides
- Speakers are welcome to use their own slide templates for slides in between
- Please don’t email your presentation directly
Helen will put all speakers in touch with one another for effective dovetailing of contributions. Speaker briefing meetings will be set for end of September. We will also arrange to meet onsite before your session. Onsite meetings will be for just 15 minutes. Please see “Arrival” section above for meeting times.
Our marketing team will be promoting sessions on LinkedIn, Instagram and X/ Twitter.
Make sure you are following our pages and if you are posting about speaking at the show, please tag us.
Official hashtag – #CSIE23
The team will also create banners to announce you are speaking at the show. Please contact Olivia Irving for these.
Conference Director – Helen Blantz
Operations Director – Caroline Pepper
Marketing Manager – Olivia Irving