Join us on Tuesday 14th July, at 1pm EST (6pm BST) for Episode Four of Cruise Conversations, which will dive right into some of the hottest topics of the moment. Focusing on how the cruise industry will return to sailing, Ep.4 will look at how Hotel Operations, dining, and housekeeping will need to change to survive COVID-19, and how sanitation on the seas will be key in ensuring the confidence of returning customers.
The Future of Cruise Hospitality will feature:
- Erik Schobesberger, VP of Modernisation & Newbuilding Support | ALMACO Group
- Stephen Fryers, Cruise Line Consultant
- Michael Rollins, Healthcare Environment Hygiene and Infection Prevention Consultant | Osprey Deepclean
- Toby Walters (moderator) – CEO | Cruise Ship Interiors Expo, Cruise Ship Hospitality Expo
Future Cruise Operations
- How will operations be affected in dining?
- Buffets – yay or nay?
- How will operations change in housekeeping?
- What changes will be made to overall hotel operations?
Sanitation at Sea
- What options are out there for ensuring sanitised surfaces and areas?
- Will cruise lines aim to create less ‘contact points’? Is this a way forward for travel?
- Can a cruise ship be completely ‘contact-less’?
- What can be done to ensure customer confidence in safety on board?
If you missed the first few Episodes of Cruise Conversations, you missed out! Catch up on the conversation here.