Hosted Buyer Program
For the first time ever, Cruise Ship Interiors Expo Europe will be running a Hosted Buyer Program.
Recognising that many shows, including our own Cruise Ship Interiors Expo America, have been unable to take place this year due to the global impact of COVID-19, we are launching this innovative program to host a select number of VIPs from across US-based cruise lines at Cruise Ship Interiors Expo Europe, 2 – 3 December.
We understand the American cruise lines are vital players in the interiors and hospitality cruise industry and therefore felt it would not be right to host the first interiors and hospitality expo since lockdown without you. We also know how important it is for you to attend expos like ours to meet new suppliers, network with new connections in the industry and to catch up with friends and colleagues from around the world. While we have all been brilliant at adapting to doing this over video calls recently, nothing beats having conversations face-to-face.
We are therefore inviting you to be part of this groundbreaking programme.
- Up to £800 towards the cost of your flights
- A 3 night-stay at selected hotels for the event
- VIP pass to the show including access to the Cruise & Ferry VIP Lounge
- Pre-arranged meetings with relevant suppliers who suit your needs
- Invite to the big Reunion Party the night before the show
- Full access to the world-class conference programme
- Complimentary tea and coffee throughout the show
- Complimentary lunch both days of the show
- And more
- Those working for an American based cruise line
- Must have buying power and be a decision maker
- Those who are actively looking for new suppliers for a current or upcoming project
If you want to be involved in this industry first initiative, have buying power in your current role and work for a cruise line based in America, then please fill out the form below and we will be in touch from September to let you know whether you have a place on the program.
If you have any questions about the program, please get in touch with Bethany Davies today who will be able to assist you.